The Woodbury Area Chamber of Commerce assembled this resource page as a benefit for our members. We will update it as necessary, but note that in this rapidly evolving situation, it is not exhaustive.
Safely Returning to Work:
- MN Employment & Economic Development: Safely Returning to Work Guide
- MN Chamber of Commerce: Best Practices to Return to Work Safely
- The MN Symptom Screener is a new web-based tool that allows businesses to enter non-personal health information to help make a determination about someone entering their facility. MN Symptom Screener uses a few simple questions and also provides the option to record a daily temperature check.
- Target has no-touch infrared forehead thermometers available to Minnesota businesses at cost. Businesses that are interested in purchasing an infrared thermometer can get started here.
- Click here to download the Considerations for Retail Operations Post COVID-19 from Target.
- Return to Work Checklist
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- MNOSHA COMPLIANCE: NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Occupant Load Determination Retail/Business
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Information and Resources for Minnesota’s Workers
- Unemployment information
- Information and Resources for Minnesota’s Employers
- The City of Woodbury Resource
- Minnesota Chamber’s COVID-19 Resource Page
- Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Labor Resource Page
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP) INFORMATION SHEET
Small Business Administration Disaster Resources:
- SUMMARY OF COVID-19 BENEFITS AND PROGRAMS
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Program
- SBA Disaster Assistance One-Pager
- SBA Coronavirus Disaster Loans
- SBA Interim Final Rule: What Lenders Need to Know
U.S. Chamber Resources:
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Resource Website
- U.S. Chamber Disaster Help Desk
- Resources to Help Your Small Business Survive
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist.
- CARES ACT
- U.S. WAGE AND HOUR DIVISION
- OSHA’s Response to Workplace Safety and Coronavirus Exposure
- NEW - A Backgrounder on Health Coverage: Options for individuals who have lost employer sponsored coverage due to the coronavirus
- NEW - A Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance Under the CARES Act
- Main Street Lending Program